Our mission at The Yoga Effect of downtown Grayslake is to be EFFECTIVE in providing wellness for the body and mind in a safe and inspiring manner. We will offer students of all ages a comfortable place where they can find the resources they need to accomplish their wellness goals. A community setting where they can de-stress, regroup and contemplate the important choices we must make everyday, while escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We believe that a life led more skillfully will have enormous positive EFFECTS on the individual and the community as a whole. We promise to continue our education as students of yoga and to always be improving our own practice and teaching methods.
Please call 847-752-8699 or email Dina Ellington at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
To read more about our mission, please click here.
What You Need to Know Before Your First Class
The benefits of yoga are multiplying every day and have helped yoga become a popular and powerful life-balancing practice. The first step into a yoga studio may be a little daunting, and we hope to make that step as easy as possible for you. Please call 847-752-8699 or email Dina Ellington at email@example.com if you have any questions about your first visit.
Your Experience at The Yoga Effect:
- Click here to see our schedule and class descriptions.
- If you are new to yoga, we recommend trying a basic or gentle class for your first visit.
- No need to phone ahead before your first class.
- Your first class is $12 available for purchase online or at the studio.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign a waiver and set up for class.
- Students under the age of 18, must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver before the first class. Click here to download the waiver.
- The studio provides mats and props to borrow if needed
- First time students are eligible to receive a 10% discount towards a 5 or 10 Class Pack if purchased same day at the studio. For class fees click here
“It’s not your history but your presence on your mat that matters…”
~Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois