Life is about connections, perspectives, and movement. I have been on this wonderful Earth for 33 years and have been a lover of science since the beginning. I love to learn, think, and move. Movement, speed, and flow act as the keystones that motivate me. I strive to wear a lot of hats and spend my days filled with diverse moments. I am a science communicator with my podcast Beautiful Dust Specks. The podcast uses science as a powerful motivational and inspirational tool. I also help people express and find their human capacity to move through yoga, CrossFit, and my new method of YoBility (Yoga + Mobility). Your body and mind are ready to go and I can help you strengthen your body-mind connections. Credentials:
- BA-Biology w/Secondary Science Certificate – Nine years of experience as a high school science teacher (biology & astronomy).
- RYT-200 Registered Yoga Instructor – Two years experience at various Lake County studios.
- Level 1 CrossFit Coach – Five years experience coaching CrossFit group fitness classes. I teach Olympic Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Calisthenics, and WOD-based principles.
- Titleist Performance Institute L1 (TPI) Certified
- Science Communicator and Motivational Speaker
- Ambassador for lululemon athletica Deer Park